The EDIPI Consortium publishes a bi-annual newsletter with all the training events, scientific presentations, new publications, deliverables and milestones, as well as other news relevant to the project.
You can now download this material here in PDF format:
- Newsletter I January – June 2022
- Newsletter II July – December 2022
- Newsletter III January – June 2023
- Post by
- Post by Jamie Mathews: Línte na Farraige: Shedding light on rising seas, and what it means for us. Available at the Grantham Institute for Climate Change and the Environment webpage.
- Post by Mireia Ginesta-Fernández: Changes in the climate dynamics have already modified characteristics and impacts of storms in France: the case study of storm Alex 2020. Available at the European Geosciences Union (EGU) blog on Nonlinear Processes in Geosciences webpage
- Post by Emma Holmberg (neé Allwright): The link between European warm-temperature extremes and atmospheric persistence. Available at the European Geosciences Union (EGU) blog on Nonlinear Processes in Geosciences webpage
Public education outreach posters
(by Inovasita Alifdini, Emma Allwright and Anupama K Xavier):
- Heatwaves (pdf). This poster is also available in Swedish (pdf).
- Floods & droughts (pdf). This poster is also available in Swedish (pdf).
- Windstorms (pdf). This poster is also available in Swedish (pdf).
(by Aleksa Stankovic and Andra Covaciu)